Happy Birthday Babe.

Thursday 10 March 2011 | |

So last weekend saw my Nephew Thor's (I wish that was his real name) first birthday. Huzzah! He's got through a year, I haven't managed to destroy him, all is good with the world.
So amongst a variety of 'learning toys' me and my other sister bought the little tyke, I decided to make him some artwork for his room.
When presented with 'creatures of the night' I got lots of giggles and a beaming smile of appreciation. So at least he loves my work. So here is the first my drawing journeys. I plan to make more, and put them in my shop (available VERY soon, Im hitting some technical difficulties, that will be solved very soon).

Interested in having your own? email me - chantelbeaven@hotmail.com

also, guess the reference and you'll get something fabulous.


0 comments: